Sunday 22 September 2013

Amargan Hair Therapy*


Amargan Advanced Styler* £10.95 (100ml), Hair Therapy Oil* £15.00 (100ml), & Ultimate Curl* £7.86

After mentioning the Amargan Hair Therapy Protect and Shine Spray in my haircare routine post, I was contacted by the lovely peole at Amargan to ask if I'd like to try some more of their products.  Obviously I jumped at the chance and a few days later, a parcel arrived in the post.  I was sent a full size version of thier Ultimate Curl Cream, which I am still trying out, and also two bottles of their oils which I'm going  to talk about here.

The oils came packaged in their own little box along with a small detangling comb, and also a letter explaining what each product was for, which I thought was a nice touch. First up is the Hair Therapy Oil which is the original Amargan product.  Designed to be used on wet hair in place of conditioner, this oil is pretty thick in texture but it soaks into the hair instantly.  This really does leave your hair feeling soft and in great condition.  I've often put this on my hair and left it to dry naturally which normally would cause my hair to frizz.  With the oil, this frizziness is greatly reduced and my hair is left smooth, shiny and healthy looking.

The Advanced Styler is for use on wet hair that is going to be blow-dried or heat styled, as it is heat activated.  Along with Argan Oil, it also contains Keratin which is a potent ingredient that strengthens hair by improving its structure from the inside out.  Keratin fills in any breakages or gaps in the hair shaft, which in turn helps to make hair more supple and easier to style.  After applying the first oil, I apply the Advanced Styler in the same way and comb through.  I'm really impressed with this oil too; my hair is so much smoother after using this, and takes a lot less straightening too which is obviously great for my hair.  It works just as well if I'm wanting to curl my hair as opposed to straighten it.

Both these oils are well worth checking out if you're a fan of Argan Oil.  They can be used independently of each other but when used together they're brilliant.  I received a 30ml bottle of each and as you only need a couple of drops, I'm sure they're going to last a long time.  However when they eventually do run out, I'll definitely be repurchasing!

You can find out more about Amargan here and buy them in selected salons, or online here


*All of these products were sent to me free of charge by the company.
This does not affect my thoughts on the products.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SARLAVIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig