Tuesday 24 September 2013

Nail Week #1: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blue Plum

If you follow me on Twitter, you may know that I'm off work this week; it's my first week off since June so to say I'm ready for it is an understatement! Anyway, no work means I can paint my nails so I thought it might be fun if I did a sort of 'nail week'and paint my nails each day and post a picture on here.
Unfortunately my Internet is currently down (damn you Sky!) so I'm having to do yesterday's post today, and do so via the Blogger app. Anyway this is what I had on my nails yesterday. It's kind of similar to the Rimmel polish I blogged about a couple of weeks ago, but a little darker. It's a lot darker than what I'm used to wearing but I'm getting used to it. It was definitely too dark for the summery weather we had in the north east yesterday, and it much more suited to today's misty, drizzly weather.

I'm a latecomer to the world of Barry M gelly polishes but I have to say from what I've tried, I'm very impressed and will certainly be adding to my collection!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SARLAVIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig