Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday Spa #2


Working in retail, Sunday's off are a rarity for me so I was so excited when I saw I was off work today. I started my day with a nice long lie in, followed by a bit of a pampering session in the bath. I used my new bubble bath that I bought with my Boots Advantage points this week.  It's from the Champney's range which is a brand I've not tried too many things from as yet.  At £12, I probably wouldn't buy this myself, but I like to use my points to treat myself and I'm so glad I did because it foams up really nicely and smells divine! First of all I used my No7 gel cleanser to wash my face.  After initially being disappointed in this for not removing all my makeup, I am actually really enjoying using this as my morning cleanser. After shaving,  I then used my trusty Soap and Glory scrub in Sugar Crush which, I reviewed here, on any dry patches, followed by using their Whipped Clean shower butter all over my body. Lastly I washed my hair in the shower using my Organix shampoo and conditioner.

Stepping out of the shower, I used yet another Soap and Glory product to moisturise my skin.  I got the Smoothie Star body lotion in last year's Christmas set but have only recently started using it.  I love Soap and Glory's body butters, but much prefer the thinner body lotions for day time use as they sink into the skin quicker.  For my hair, I used my Osmo Blowdry Potion before rough drying with my hairdryer.  I'm off out to see Sarah Millican later this evening so will style my hair later on.

Last up were my nails.  After filing into shape with my Leighton Denny nail file, I used my new Sally Hansen cuticle remover to sort out my cuticles.  I then painted my nails with my current favourite nail polish, Rimmel's Navy Seal and topped with Barry M's Amethyst Glitter polish for bit of sparkle. Finally I used my Boots nail & cuticle oil to give my cuticles a bit of nourishment after using the remover.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've not heard of whipped clean but it sounds like I need to get my paws on it! I've enjoyed all of the other S&G body stuff I've tried so it's rude not to give it a go!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete

© SARLAVIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig