Tuesday 17 July 2012

Cakespiration

 
Just thought I'd share these pretty cupcake cases my Mam bought me on a trip to York yesterday.  I normally tend to go for basic, plain white cases but I actually really like these.  They've got a very vintage look to them,  and would be perfect for an afternoon tea party.  I can imagine them  on a china cake stand, with little finger sandwiches, and scones with clotted cream, with tea served from vintage china.... you get the idea!  I'm going to use these next time I bake (tomorrow hopefully!) and have spent this morning looking for ideas on how to decorate them, and I'll be sure to at least tweet the results. But for now, here's a few of the lovely pictures that I found.
 
 
Source: creative cake academy

Source: cupcakes 2 delight

Source: jotasteofhome

Source: vintageandcake


Source: vintageandcake

Not sure my finished cakes will be as good as these ones,  need a bit more practice!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. These all look so pretty, I love really lovely cupcakes :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, those are so pretty, I absolutely love them!
    What gorgeous cake-spiration, I feel like baking some now, and then eating them, of course, with a nice cup of tea in a china cup and saucer - I love the whole high tea thing, it's so quintessentially English, haha.

    I found you through the BBU Blog Hop, by the way :)

    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey found you through the beauty bloggers unite group :) Now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the cupacakes with the pearls!! Now I'm hungry.

    Stopping by from the BBU Hop and happy to be your newest follower :)

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance <3

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Can feel my hips widening just looking at them! Great blog.

    Followed you on the BBU Hop.

    Can't wait to read more!

    Lilla Jade
    x
    http://lillajade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could eat my computer screen these look so good haha! I lvoe your blog design, it's beautiful!

    I found you on the BBU blog hop!

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Look forward to reading more!
    Found you through BlogHop xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow great blog! love it! found you through bloggers unite and followed...would really appreciate it if you would support and follow my blog back :)

    www.allthatisprettyx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! Now following you all back... I think?! :/ xx

    ReplyDelete

© SARLAVIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig