Wednesday 1 April 2015

The Netflix Tag

I've become somewhat of a Netflix fiend lately.  I'd had a subscription for a few months before I actually properly watched anything on there. I was even in two minds about whether to cancel it or not, but now I wouldn't be without it.  I still don't particularly find it great for movies, but there's so much choice of television shows, both British and American, and there's something for everyone.  I've not actually been tagged by anyone to do this, but given my love for Netflix, I thought I'd do it anyway!

1. What are your favourite series to watch on Netflix?
I was so happy when Community was added.  I used to watch it with my boyfriend online, but when the site we watched it on was shut down, we never got to finish the series.  While browsing Netflix last month, I discovered it on there, I was so pleased!

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
As well as Community, I've also discovered Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.  I'm sure you've heard about this by now, and if you're not yet watching it I urge you to stop reading this and go watch it! I absolutely love it, and it has the best theme song ever that's guaranteed to stick in your head all day long!

3. If you could have any series, old or new, put onto Netflix, what would it be?
I'd have to say Friends.  I know it's been added to Netflix in America and I'm so jealous! I have all the DVDs, but I'd love it if I had access to the whole series without having to change the DVD every few episodes.

4. What is your one pet peeve about Netflix?
Probably the difference in the UK and US versions.  As well as Friends, there's other series' on the US version that I'd like to watch, just as I'm sure there's shows on the UK version that those in the states would like to watch.  I'm sure there's reason for this, but I just wish the two would combine so we all had the same version with all the shows available.

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in?
Comfortable clothes, preferably PJs! Definitely a takeaway; I don't want to waste my precious 'me time' slaving away in the kitchen! This would be followed by a massive bar of Galaxy and washed down with a glass or two of wine. Perfect!

6. Recommend one series of movie for someone else.
Definitely Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Do it!!!

I tag anyone who hasn't done this tag yet!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I don't have Netflix but I do watch a fair bit of telly, I can't wait for The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt to get shown over here on Sky / E4 or something so that I can watch it, heard so many good things! x
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete

© SARLAVIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig