Friday 6 December 2013

Most Wanted: Cosy Christmas

 1. Floral Duck Egg Pyjamas: Next 
2. Aztec Print Robe: Topshop 
3. Spot Poncho: Dorothy Perkins 
4. Rabbit Jumper: Next 
5. Reindeer Jumper: New Look 
6. Onesie: Next

There's nothing I love more than getting home, taking off my make up and changing into some nice comfortable clothes. My lazy outfits of choice usually consist of leggings or PJ bottoms and, in this weather, a hoodie.  The shops are full of gorgeous, cosy lounge wear/nightwear at the moment, and I absolutely love these PJ's from Next.  I've actually bought them for my Mam for Christmas and would have bought them myself if they had my size left! As much as I love the robe from Topshop, I often find them constantly coming undone, which is why I think a poncho like this from Dorothy Perkins would be ideal.  I'm planning on wearing a bright, tacky Christmas jumper on the big day itself, but I think something like this pink one from New Look is something I'd get more wear out of over the rest of season; I think a bright red Santa jumper might look a bit odd come Boxing day! Lastly, I still do not own a onesie.  At just over 5ft tall, most onesie's would totally drown me.  Next have a fantastic petites range and this is one of a couple I'm going to stick on my Christmas list.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Ah thanks! Seriously want to go out and buy it all, and the other 100 things I found, light a load of candles and snuggle up with a hot choclate and a DVD! x

      Delete

© SARLAVIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig